Saturday, November 03, 2007

Topsfield's Fair

Before I came to visit, Accacia sent me an email asking if I would like to go to the topsfield fair. In the same email she asked if I wanted to go see a band we liked, the Avett Brothers, who are a bluegrass punk sort of band. For some reason I put the two together and was convinced that we were going to see the Avett Brothers perform at the topsfield fair. Seemed odd to me but I went with it. Turns out they were seperate events. But fear not, with the world's largest pumpkin, ferris wheels, sheep, and blooming onions the fair was plenty of entertainment in itself.

Accacia and I at the fair

Mandy and I made friends with some sheep

But these two were closer friends

some cool carved Pumpkins


And a world record one

Blooming Onion


Ace on the ferris wheel





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home