Tuesday, January 06, 2009

inspired...

I saw a posting on flickr asking people to submit their top photos of 2008. I couldn't narrow mine down to just one so I decided to post my top 16 here (8 from the US and 8 from argentina).... let me know which one you vote for.


In Argentina...



Recoleta



Penguins


Sunshine


Big Ice


Cerro Torre & wood


Fitz Roy


Cerro Torre & Ice

Sunrise on Fitz Roy & Cerro Torre



In the US...

Wolsfeld


Superior


Baker


Teanaway
Patriarchs
Beach


Low Tide

Ferry Sunset

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe you've been to ALL these beautiful places in ONE year!! You are one lucky duck. ;)

Anyway, I rank the one of superior the highest. Not because I'm bais, but because I really like it's simplicity.

Call me soon, K. I miss you!
Dana

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Très,très belles photos,j'ai ressenti une émotion...peut être l'argentine, merci.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home